The most common failure in a washing machine - is the lack of a set vodyInogda happens that with his things in the washing machine and pressing the start button, the owners are faced with a problem when washing is not started due to the fact that the water in the machine is not reached. Washing machine can not draw water for many reasons. To find out the cause of failure can be on their own, but it will be quite difficult if it was not up to the problem. Washing machine does not gain water: causes can be determined after careful inspection device.
If the washing machine is not taking on water
If laundry does not begin and drum stands out because of the fact that the machine does not become filled with water, no need to panic. First you need to check if the hot water turned off at all. If utilities often carry out preventive work, such a reason is not surprising.
It is important to pay attention to the valve that supplies water - perhaps he is blocked.
You should also inspect the hose. Sometimes the water does not come from the fact that it is some kind of compressing a heavy object. It happens that the hose is accidentally bent. If the water supply check showed no deviations in the system, so that the washing machine is faulty.
If the washing machine is not taking on water, then you first need to check the serviceability of the valve
Causes damage to the washing machine:
- The inlet valve may be clogged. Tap water contains various impurities and debris that enters the protective filter. It is located close to the intake valve, representing a fine mesh. It is this mesh can become clogged and do not let the water further. Can solve the problem yourself, pulling the mesh and rinsing it well.
- "Burned" valve which delivers water. The machine is filled with water under the water pressure. Of management module on the valve receives a signal, which indicates that it is time to deliver the water. If the valve has worn, the machine simply can not get water. To restart it is necessary to replace the valve.
- I broke the control module. The machine can not "command" water wall, since the control member does not operate. This situation is completely different from the previous one: the valve is waiting for a signal, but it does not arrive. In this case it is necessary, or replace the control module, or again, "Please."
- Pressure switch does not work. If the sensor that measures the water level, and controlling the amount thereof is out of order, the machine can not evaluate the water level flow, so wash begins.
- It came down device which locks the door. Stiralka can not start until the door is locked.
Find the cause of their own will be difficult. Faults can not have additional parameters, which can detect breakage. Self Repair from novice can lead to more significant breakage.
Why not fill with water in the washing machine
Many are afraid and do not know what to do when stiralka machine "refuses" to draw water. activation sensor may be illuminated, but the water is not in the car does not arrive. There is another problem, when water flows poorly, in very small amounts. This leads to the laundry does not stretch for hours.
Sometimes it is possible to cope with the problem on their own, after referring to the advice of experienced craftsmen.
It is worth noting that the brand does not affect the possibility of breakage, and its frequency. It can be a high-quality machine Indesit, the Bosch reliable, durable Zanussi or beloved Samsung or eyelid. Damage can occur for various reasons.
The water in the washing machine can not act due to an electronic failure
The reasons for failure:
- Mechanical damage;
- Electronic failures;
After determining the cause of the problem can be solved if the independent repair or need to call a repair service possible. Sometimes the reason that the machine does not fill with water or flooding it too slowly and little change in water pressure in the tubes themselves. Because before you blame the car in a crash, you need to make sure that the water supply and plumbing in working order.
Reasons: the washing machine is not taking on water
Usually new machines are working properly. But here's a couple of years of service may occur such that the machine is not pumping water pumps or very little. washing mode can be activated, but the water is not poured.
Some of the reasons for withdrawal of water does not occur, you can correct yourself.
For example, water can not be at all, because it cut off utilities, which are frequently and densely carry out preventive or repair work. Correct the situation can only do services, including water. It remains to wait for this.
Washing machine can not draw water due to poorly sealed access door
- The reason can be in the tap that supplies water. It can be opened not until the end, and can be broken.
- Door hatch is closed or badly broken. When you close the door you need a good fix, otherwise there will hatch lock, and, therefore, the machine will not start to wear off. If damaged the plastic guide, the access door begins to operate abnormally. The reason may be skewing the locking tab.
In the event of failure of the hatch it should be dismantled and set the rod in place. You also need to fix termoblokirovku hatch, without which the machine can not work. Replacement termoblokirovki engaged in many private craftsmen and service centers.
Washing machine is not taking on water and buzzing
No matter what machine is broken: Indesit, Samsung, Candy, Beko, Ardo, Ariston, Bosch, or. Stop supply water cars of any brand may for the same reasons. The situation when the machine is no longer draw water and starts to buzz, fairly common.
If the machine is new and has been installed on their own, perhaps the reason that it is not taking on water, is in the wrong installation.
The first step is to check whether the drain is connected correctly. You also need to make sure that the hose that supplies the water is not pinched. Before using the machine it is important to carefully read the instructions and rules for use of the device. Problems with the water intake can start due to their violation.
If the washing machine is not taking on water and buzzing, it follows immediately begin its repair
- It can be broken hose leaks which passes water where it connects with the machine or sewerage.
- The rise of the drain hose is manufactured at the wrong height.
- a water supply hose can be pinched.
If the hose was found a fracture or tight bends, it is necessary to eliminate, and then restart the machine. If the water does not go, it means that the cause is not in the hose. It is convenient to determine the damage, if the machine has a built-in display, which usually displays an error code.
What to do: the washing machine is not taking on water
When starting with a washing machine such trouble may occur: it does not pump water. Do not panic, because the reason may be that the pressure is too low, so the unit can not normally pumped water. If machine washing, but the injected water is too small, the procedure can be stretched. But in this case, better to give the machine dostirat, and then look for the cause of a malfunction.
The most banal reason could be off the water, but in this case, correct the situation can only connect it.
If the machine stopped working, and the reason is not in the water supply tap, and not its absence, then it is better to seek help from a professional masters. In appearance, the machine is very difficult to determine the cause of failure. The only option - the presence on the machine display, which shows the error code.
In order to properly determine the damage in the washing machine, it is better to seek help from a qualified technician
What to do:
- Check whether there is water in the water.
- Open the water tap, if it was closed.
- Tightly close the door. Check whether locking the lock is broken.
- Clean the filter mesh located where the washing machine enters the water.
- A broken water level sensor.
- I have worn unit.
Repairing serious damage can not be carried out independently. Master will examine the machine and decides which of its parts in need of repair. Usually serious breakages occur with cars after a few years of service.
Washing machine is not taking on water: the reasons (video)
Very often, users are faced with a problem when the washing machine or dishwasher is no longer filled with water. It is for this reason can not start washing. To determine why the unit has broken, it will take time. For its part, the owners can check the correct connection of the machine, damage to the hose and the water inlet valve. More serious causes of failure can be determined only professional wizard.