Bright colors - a necessary attribute of a small kuhniVladeltsy small kitchens in small apartments, as a rule, consider: a minimum of space is nothing interesting can not be created, as everywhere overcrowding, lack of comfort, the eternal problem with the placement of kitchen furniture and various household appliances. But for every problem there is a solution, and as discussed in this article.
Basic design rules
Remember: a tiny kitchen - not a sentence. Proper design of small kitchen - a step towards solving the problem of lack of space.
Silver surfaces perfectly complement the interior of a small kitchen
Creative approach to the arrangement of a modest-sized kitchen is sure to give results. Tips experienced designers can turn unattractive, uncomfortable room in the cabin, where it will be nice to you and your household.
Examine the photo small kitchens, equipped according to the rules. Perhaps you will gather interesting ideas. Pay attention to these tips. Change the course of things - and your kitchen will play in a new way!
Large parts - the perfect solution for small kuhniMalenkaya homely furniture, modest accessories, dull tone, piling up small parts visually reduce the space, crushed it on unnecessary areas.
How to proceed:
- Combine items kitchen worktop headset with a glossy surface;
- Choose a large area of the facades;
- Remember: there are no abrupt transitions between parts of the kitchen wall.
The illusion of a single space visually expands the space frontier.
The most attractive location in a small kitchen furniture
This arrangement makes furniture divides the kitchen into zones, increasing the usable space Often, even a small room with a comfortable large, the main thing - to think through all the details
Do not clutter the room. Arrange furniture in one line. Boxes, kitchen utensils hide under the table, remove the in cabinets and niches.
Use a hinged lockers "dead zone":
- Under the ceiling;
- Above the doorway;
- Above the fridge.
Style small kitchen
If you want pictures, you will need to do them as possible krupneeVasha task - to create an interior, without unnecessary detail, frills and a variety of small accessories. These requirements are satisfied several styles:
- Japanese. Strict lines, elegance, the combination of light and dark tones, furniture simple shapes. Natural materials. Original lamps. Textiles simple textures and colors.
- High tech. Glass, metal gloss. Cool tones. Clean lines, innovations in furniture design. The lack of elaborate accessories. Maximum comfort.
- Minimalism. Severe forms. On the surface - a minimum of items. The absence of bulky items. It allowed an interesting combination of colors. Welcomed the walls of unusual shades, including, and light.
- modern. Interesting furniture and accessories. A bold color combination. Design of any form. The abundance of unconventional materials, glass, mirrors, gloss and metal. For young couples or a single person.
White color visually enhances the spaceDo not use the following styles:
- Palace, baroque. Require space. Frilly details, at least straight lines. Heavy, expensive fabrics. Bulky furniture.
- Country. An abundance of accessories, small parts, cabinets and boxes. The color scheme narrows the space. There is no possibility to create a single line in furniture design.
- Classic. It requires large spaces. Required heavy, rich textiles saturated tones of dense velvet fabrics. Wrong colors.
- Mediterranean style on the verge of "for" and "against." On the one hand, delicate, bright colors, and the color blue. On the other hand - an abundance of details, the use of wood. Many small cabinets. facade split into zones. Without talented designer can not do.
Furniture for a small kitchen
Facades without relief - an indispensable attribute of a small kitchen, seeking to become a big
When selecting furniture for the working and dining zones, follow these rules:
- Choose modern kitchen sets. Their stylish design, the availability of systems, opening and closing cabinets and drawers, provides convenience for the hostess to close the kitchen.
- Compact furniture creates confusion effect. Elevations boxes and maximum possible size create the illusion of a single space.
- Choose facades with glossy surfaces. So you are visually expand the space.
- If possible, arrange the furniture with the letter "G". The space in the corner, where you can easily fit a sink, will not be empty for good reason.
- Use glass in the interior. Glass table almost invisible in a small space.
- Round or oval table takes up much less space than a square.
- The color of the headset should be in harmony with the color of the walls. For a tiny kitchen perfect combination of shades of one color.
The ideal solution - cabinet doors, opening upwards, not sideways. This design is more expensive. You will quickly appreciate its advantages.
Colors and patterns
Many owners already know what colors to use in small spaces. Let us remember the rules:
- Prefer light tones. Deep dark color, leave the spacious rooms;
- Use gloss. Since reflected light maximum;
- Background advantageous to look fine rare pattern;
- Smooth, without a pattern basis visually adds centimeters;
- Large patterns, designs, inserts are not allowed.
Bright spots rivet attention and narrow space. Do not look sharp contrasts. Red square on a white background - worse than a light orange oval spot on the wall of a cream-colored.
Built-in appliances are not only beautiful, but also very convenient
Tricks of help "to stuff" your kitchen, not conquering loose centimeters:
- Use the built-in appliances. The smaller the protruding parts, the better.
- Think carefully whether you need a big fridge. There is a chance to abandon the cumbersome model? Use this opportunity.
- Excellent solution - appliances "two in one". Microwave oven with oven function allows you to get rid of bulky oven, eats about one meter of space.
Floor and ceiling
Laminate or parquet laid diagonally - an unusual solution and very effective in the struggle for spaceReflection on the ceiling visually lifts his
Use for finishing a floor covering in a small kitchen in the same color as in the neighboring areas. Creating the illusion of infinity.
Tiles, laid diagonally, well "pull" space.
The smaller variety of materials and textures, the better. Do not combine to furnish a small room for more than two textures.
Tensioner glossy ceiling - the perfect solution. Reflected space, delicate highlights - the result of using a light glossy material.
kitchen walls do better in bright colors
Pick a nice soft shade. It should not be plain and boring:
- White - not very, pearl - good;
- Beige - not very, caramel - good;
- Green - not really, pistachio - good;
- Dull pink - not very, tea rose - excellent.
Funds allow - cover the walls of textured paint with different effects. Both you and your guests will be delighted. Interesting textures set the tone for the interior in the style of Art Nouveau or minimalism.
If the curtains, the only light soft shades
The basic rule: the ease in every detail. Down with blackout curtains saturated colors. Velvet, a large printed graphic, brushes and fringe are not suitable for a small space.
- Lightweight translucent curtains;
- Roman curtains;
- Blinds bright colors.
Lift the curtain rod is higher than it should be. The walls will appear higher on the 5-10 cm.
When decorating kitchens modest know the measure. Screaming, causing parts are not needed in a modest size kitchen.
Pay attention to these tips:
- Figurines, photos and paintings on the walls, vases of flowers and small trinkets out of place in a confined space;
- Limit one two reproductions. Place them not in the center, on a different level;
- Better a graceful floral arrangement in a flat bowl than a lush bouquet of flowers in a vase vibrant center of the table.
Now you know what kind of design is needed to turn a small kitchen in the comfort zone. Apply the tips into practice - and your design talent will delight friends and family. A kitchen is a favorite in your home.
Ideas for a small kitchen (photo)